Saturday, June 11, 2016

A little adventure coming soon

Looks like I am heading back down to San Diego this year for Comicon.  I was able to go last year due to a wonderful friend and this year he is helping out again...Con Buddies are the best! I enjoy my little adventures away from family simply because I can be a little crazy with people who are just a little bit crazy as well.
I think that's one thing I regret that I didn't do when I was younger...going on adventures. We moved around a bit when I was a kid and I found that I really enjoyed new things. I had plans when I finished school to travel the world and just enjoy different cultures and lands...but life had other plans. I ended up having a wonderful son and then married with 3 more kids. I finally made it to England before my 30th birthday and had hoped to make it to Paris before my 40th, but no such luck on the Paris trip.
So instead I try to do little mini trips, sometimes with family and sometimes without. We haven't had a good family trip in a while, but that has to do with lack of funds. I want to try to take the kids out and do things around the town and various other areas. I might even try to introduce some easy hiking trips with different destinations...forest, falls, or lakes.
 And I really have to work on writing a little bit more everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment